Many men do not carry out prostatitis therapy, explaining it by lack of time to visit the clinic, unsatisfactory conditions of state health institutions or simply unwillingness to use the services of doctors in such matters. In this article, you will learn how treating prostatitis at home can quickly rid you of this unpleasant disease.
In recent decades, the frequency of prostate inflammation and the number of men suffering from this disease has increased tremendously. Medical research data is very disappointing: almost half of forty-year-olds are diagnosed with various forms of gland inflammation.
And if earlier, with complaints characteristic of prostatitis, as a rule, people approaching the age of fifty turned to doctors, now the age threshold of the disease has decreased significantly, and more and more patients are barely thirty years old.
In addition, these are only the figures that official medical statistics have, but in reality everything is much worse. After all, few people do not try their best not to pay attention to their indisposition, but to consult a doctor in time, so the presence of prostatitis is often found already in the hospital, where a man ends up due to a serious illness. complications that arose. This can be explained by the fact that the initial stages of the disease are often asymptomatic or associated with minor complaints that can be tolerated.
But even if a man still decided to go to a urologist, found out his diagnosis and the necessary course of therapy, he will most likely be carefully treated only until the acute symptoms are removed and the condition normalizes. The traditional admonition of doctors that, they say, this is far from everything, the treatment should be continued, even if the painful symptoms have already weakened or even completely disappeared, that if the treatment is not completed, the disease will return, etc. - for most patients nothing more than empty air shaking. The main reason why the therapeutic course is not completed is the heavy workload at work and the lack of time even to drive nails at home, and not to go to the clinic.
The decision on the possibility of self-treatment of prostatitis can only be made by a doctor, after the examination, the necessary examinations and the appointment of drug therapy. In addition, the specialist must regularly monitor the patient and monitor the course of treatment.
Imagine an ideal (well or almost ideal) picture: at the first warning symptoms, a person went to the doctor, underwent all examinations and tests, diligently adheres to all recommendations and is carefully treated. So far everything is going well, gradually he is feeling better, eventually he seems to be fully recovered.
But the doctor says that you should still take medicine, take a course in physical methods, etc. All this requires time, which is already sorely lacking. But, according to the specialist, if the therapy is not completed, sooner or later there will be a relapse. What to do when there is absolutely no possibility to regularly visit the clinic, but you need to be treated? With the exception of acute cases, it is possible to successfully treat prostatitis in men at home, which will be discussed later.
How to get rid of prostatitis at home: effective ways
To begin with, we once again focus on the fact that you can start self-treatment at home only after the attending physician answers all the questions related to your condition: what form of the disease you have and whether this or that treatment is possible, how the recovery process proceeds, and at what stage it is, what exactly needs to be done to get rid of the disease completely.
And do not forget that the treatment of prostatitis at home is carried out, first of all, so that drug therapy is as effective as possible, which is strictly forbidden to refuse prematurely.
Prevention of prostatitis in men at home includes the use of herbs, tinctures, juices and other folk remedies. In addition to regularly performing gymnastics with a set of exercises to improve prostate health, traditional prostate massage with the finger >or with the help of special devices. Now let's take a closer look at these methods.
Useful substances contained in plants, macro- and microelements help relieve inflammation, improve blood circulation, increase immunity and resistance to pathogens.
- Pumpkin seedsare a rich natural source of zinc, necessary for prostate health. In order to supply the body with the necessary dose of the element, thirty dried seeds must be eaten before meals. You can make this medicine not only useful, but also tasty. To do this, peel half a kilogram of seeds, twist in a meat grinder, add two hundred grams of honey and mix well. Make small balls from this mass, put them in the refrigerator, and dissolve this candy twice a day thirty minutes before eating.
- aspen bark- the bark must be collected in the spring, when the leaves have not yet had time to bloom, and the juices are actively moving along the tree. Pour one hundred grams of dried and chopped bark with a glass of vodka and leave for two weeks in a dark place. Add twenty drops of tincture to half a glass of water and drink three times a day. This course should be followed for several months.
- Parsley- helps to relieve inflammation and restore sexual activity. Thirty minutes before eating, you should take a tablespoon of juice. And ordinary tea (note, it is not very useful for prostatitis) can be replaced with a decoction of parsley seeds, which must be ground in a coffee grinder, poured with water and boiled for about fifteen minutes.
- Treatment with propolis- rectal suppositories with propolis are very effective in the treatment of prostatitis: they help relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and strengthen the immune system.
This procedure is necessarily included in the complex of therapeutic measures. It is usually performed by a doctor in a clinic, but you can come up with a gland massage technique and do it at home, by yourself or with the help of a loved one.
If you decide to do prostate massage yourself, be sure to ask your doctor if you have any contraindications for this procedure and how exactly you should do it effectively and safely.
To treat prostatitis at home, you can use a device that massages the organ and allows you to achieve noticeable positive results. Due to the vibrations, local increase in temperature and electrical effect, muscles are toned, blood circulation is normalized, pain and swelling are reduced, inflammation is reduced and the recovery process is accelerated.
A device for the treatment of prostatitis at home can be:
- transrectal- more effective due to targeted action on the gland through the rectum.
- non-invasive- based on the impact on the body of laser or infrared radiation in combination with a magnetic field through the skin in the scrotum. The device does not require insertion into the rectum.